Using Our Service is Easy. Here’s how it works…
- Call or email to set up an initial free consultation. These usually last 20 to 45 minutes.
- For pet sitting or dog walking clients, we will come to your home to meet you and your pet, explain our services and paperwork and answer all of your questions.
- If you decide to choose us, the next step is to complete the information packet (found below) and provide us with one copy of your house key.
- Prior to the scheduled visit, a confirmation phone call or email should be made to finalize any details.
- While you are away, you can call us to check on your pets or we can email you updates and send photos. We also leave a log of each visit and contact you with any pet or home concerns.
- If you were out of town, contact us immediately upon your return so we know your pet is back in your care.
- After the services are complete, we can keep your keys on file for future services or return them to you.
Your4Paws Offers the Following Services during visits:
- Pets let out or walked and given lots of affection and play
- Pets given food, water, and treats at your request
- Litter changed and cages/messes cleaned
- Medications administered
- Lights turned on/off and drapes/blinds rotated at your request
- Plants watered
- Trash and recycling taken out
- Mail and packages brought in
- Last minute, overnight, emergency, and long-term visits
- Supply pickup and pet transportation – “pet taxi”
- Visual check of your home
From horses to hamsters and everything in between, we do it all.
Special accommodations are always accepted and must be discussed at the consultation.