Your4Paws is an insured and bonded quality pet care service committed to giving your furry family members the care they deserve. We provide exceptional pet care in your home while you are away. We show consideration for both pets and pet owners by providing consistent, reliable and dependable service. You will feel confident that your pet receives love, companionship, and individualized attention in your absence. When you need to leave your pet but don’t want to leave your pet alone, call on Your4Paws.
While being a business manager for many years, time and time again one question would always arise. The question simply was “What’s the difference?” Let’s face it, you have a lot of options when it comes to choosing who takes care of your pets and your home; two of your most priceless possessions.
We think you should ask yourself: “What’s the difference?”
Your4Paws pet sitters consist of two people, the owners.
- As the owners, we felt is dyer to provide a more personal service by also being the operators/sitters and we have one thing in common. We chose this line of work simply because, we love pets and we can’t think of anything else we would rather do. This love shines through as we visit your pets while you are at work or while you travel.
- Your4Paws offers stability.
- Molly Schroeer has been involved in business management for 15 years. She has many years of experience in the pet care industry and Your4Paws is going into its third year of business. We have been around… and we’re going to stick around!
- Your4Paws offers dependability.
- We meet you in advance and we listen to your needs. Then we do what we say we are going to do when we say we are going to do it. At the same time, we know that we pet sitters are human and that animals can sometimes be unpredictable. That is why we carry complete insurance, bonding, and property protection through Pet Sitters Associates, LLC.
- Your4Paws is becoming an Accredited Pet Sitting Service.
- This accreditation is offered through Pet Sitters International. This means from a business standpoint, we have all of our ducks in a row. It also means all of our staff have the additional training necessary to be some of the best pet sitters in the industry.
Your4Paws offers much more than just food and water.
- We provide one on one playtime, exercise and can tailor your needs to even accommodate those special needs clients, including but not limited to medication administration.
- We provide transportation to and from the dog park (pet owner must supply tag), vet appointments, grooming visits, or even to meet you while you are on your lunch break at work (if within 10 miles of your home).
- We provide daily logs with detailed information of the entire visit to always keep you informed of the day’s activities.
- We provide pet area clean up as often as you need be it daily, weekly or monthly which takes some added work off of you to give you more time with your pet.
- We will water plants, take out garbage, bring in mail/papers and even perform other special requests as set in our one on one interview.
- We are often available on short notice.
- We stay educated about pet care and avail ourselves as a resource for clients looking for pet and home care tips.
What are the advantages of hiring us?
- Your pet stays in the comfort of its own home, reducing stress and fear.
Your pet is not subject to negative experiences at kennels or boarders such as:
- An unexpected illness, contact with unfamiliar animals, environmental changes, over stimulation, etc. Even kennel workers understand that many pets, especially timid or illness prone animals, are not appropriate for kenneling and would benefit from in-home pet sitting.
- Your home will be monitored at each visit, reducing potential for intrusion while you’re away and keeping your house looking “lived in.”
- Avoids imposing on friends, neighbors or family.
At Your4Paws, we are committed to making each and every one of our visits a vacation for your pets. So when you are shopping for pet care and you really ask yourself “What’s the difference?” we think you’ll find we offer a great value to you and a safe and joyful experience for your pets.
Call us today at 224-623-4654 to schedule your free, no obligation, in-home consultation.